One of my new year's resolutions was to start cycling to the train station again after a long and snowy winter break. The snow started in November in Reading and I promptly stopped cycling the 4 miles there and back to our local train station as soon as it got a little icy. I have visions of myself skidding round a corner on ice unable to release my feet and leaving parts of my knees on the tarmac behind me :-) I had already stopped running, pretty much after my 10k race in October, so that meant I was doing no exercise at all. This is bad and usually means by weight shoots up as I carry on eating the doughnuts and cake needed to fuel my non-existent activities. But this winter it didn't, I didn't consciously eat less or change my diet but my weight stayed about the same regardless of my slobiness.
Friday, 25 February 2011
New Years Resolution - Starting Cycling Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment