
I've become slightly obsessed with knitting (as is my way) and I've already got a list of stuff I want to try including circular knitting to make socks...

I also like the look of these wrist warmers...

and bag...
Watch out friends and family, guess what you're getting for Christmas!
In other news, I've signed up to do Race for Life in July. I'm going to train for it properly unlike last time when I went for approx two runs and then died during the race getting the quite pathetic time of 39mins59secs (and that was with a sprint finish). I've worked out a 16 week plan which should mean I can run all of it in about 30 minutes. I'll let you know how that goes when I start it in March (when it's light enough in the evenings for me to run after work).
No comments:
Post a Comment