It's the last weekend in November and I've been feeling Christmassy for nearly a month now! I've planned all my shopping and bought most presents, even wrote my Christmas cards last night! Next weekend is my last shopping trip (I detest shopping in December as it's so busy) so I have a few more bits to get and then it's time to decorate the house! This year I have a 3-bed house instead of a 1-bed flat, so more decorations are definately needed. At the moment I only have a 6-foot tree and some tinsel and lights to put up the stairs, I'm thinking fairy lights in the windows and a wreath on the door ...? I'm also continuing on my home-baking theme and making biscuits to hang on the tree instead of chocolates (which Pete doesn't like).
Talking about home-baking I did try out some recipes which I could make as presents but the Christmas cookies weren't very nice (too chocolate-powdery), instead I've found a lush recipe for Chocolate cake which I made into buns for Pete's last games day and they disappeared sharpish. I'm also falling back on my traditional brownie recipe.
Cute kitten on YouTube!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment