Monday, 22 December 2008

New Year's Resolutions

1. Get and stay fit - I'm a member of a very expensive gym and need to justify the cost, this also has the side effect of looking rather hot (a new wardrobe being needed is also a benefit). My aim is to go 3 times a week and keep updating my routine every 2 months.

2. Listen to more music - My lovely boyfriend (of one year) pointed out the other day that he didn't know which music I liked as I listen to the radio all the time. This highlights the fact that I may not have listened to a CD in over a year, nevermind bought anything. So, I intend on updating my CDs regularly and changing the CDs in my car every month. I also want to update my mp3 player so I actually use it.

3. Say "Yes" more - at home, to friends and at work. I think my work attitude can improve by being more positive and more helpful, by saying "Yes" more at work I can help my company do more and also improve relations with colleagues. I would like to stay in touch with more friends, I live far away from most of them and want to start saying "Yes" more to invitations and also inviting more to stay with me. I'm sure Pete will appreciate me saying "Yes" more at home - nuff said.

I've kept these small and quite achievable so I can keep them. Small changes and all that! I'll keep you updated on my progress through 2009.

No comments: